Sunday 1 September 2013

Digging & Dodging - 01.09.2013.

Introducing a new segment for my blog! 
Digging & Dodging!  
This is going to be a little weekly post showing three things I've been liking (or digging) in that week and what I've not been liking (dodging).
i thought this was a nice little idea to round up each week and i can share the nice things i find and warn against the not so nice things. 
So lets get this show started!

Digging:

1. Wearing checkered shirts.
Let me explain, last week i went through my wardrobe in search of clothes i hardly wear when i came across my large array of checked shirts. In my high school and college hay days i wore them to death so i thought to my self "eh why the heck not?" And all week I've been loving wearing them again. Pretty sure i have one in all colours. Think they'll make an appearance when go back to university.

2. Extra Bubblemint chewing gum:
Odd one but I've bought like 4 packs this week alone. If your a 90's kid like me you'll probably find the taste familiar. It tastes the exact same as the old Colgate bugs bunny bubblegum toothpaste you could buy. I would pester my Mum until she bought it and the tweety pie one :)

3. The Lean Machines:
Over the summer i have been working out a lot more and eating healthier. I'm a long lover of anything YouTube and i'm a fan of the PixiWoo girls, Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman. So when i found out that They had a brother/In law that does workout and fitness videos, i kinda squee'd. If your into fitness or just want to become a bit healthier i really recommend their channel.

Dodging:

1. Big Brother:
I've never really been a big fan of 'reality TV' and i think the last time I watched Big Brother was when it was 'the last ever' and Brian won the ultimate Big brother housemate thing. Then it was renewed so... that was all bull.

2. Bad Food:
It kind of explains itself but yes I've been a good girl in the food department this week.

3. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
I used to really like this song and could groove out to it. But now? its been ruined by radios and adverts everywhere! Overplayed and annoying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment