Sunday 29 September 2013

Digging & Dodging - 29.09.13

Digging:

1. Wearing skirts and tights:
Its become that in between weather when it can't decide if its going to be hot or freezing - Mordor or Arctic where i live.
2. Simpsons tapped out app:
I got a new phone the other day as an early birthday present off my Mum, and i'v been enjoying the apps, especially tapped out. Its pretty addictive but i love it.
3. Bloome Air and fabric freshener in rose:
It's a cheap air/room spray that i found at the range, I'm not usually the one who likes rose scents, i'm more of a sandalwood girl but this is really nice. Its not that sickly sweet rose smell like most.

Dodging:

1. Fizzy drinks:
They've started to upset my stomach as of lately so I've been on the cordial and water.
2. Full foundation:
I wanted to give my skin some breathing room so i thought maybe something less heavy would help so I've been using BB creams and tinted moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment